Become a Client
Put yourself on the right path to fulfilling your lifestyle goals. Becoming a client is as easy as it is rewarding. Our relationship will be based on mutual trust and open communication. I seek to combine intelligent decisions with high quality client service and satisfaction.
Simply Contact Me to schedule a meeting at a convenient time for you. You’ll be provided an opportunity to learn firsthand how I can help you manage your wealth on your terms.
Our initial meeting will focus on you, your family, your goals and aspirations. You’ll have an opportunity to interview me and find out why I may be your best asset on the path toward achieving your financial goals.
To ensure our time together is productive, I recommend you bring the following information and documents to our initial meeting, as applicable:
- Dates of birth (for you, your spouse and children)
- Social Security numbers (for you, your spouse and children)
- Names of children
- Most recent tax return
- Social Security statements or estimates
- Any estate planning documents
- Retirement plan information - 401(k), IRA, 403(b)
- Most recent investment and savings statements
- Brokerage, mutual fund and annuity account statements
- Real estate values
- Addresses of various residences
I look forward to meeting you and determining how I can help you pursue your financial goals.